Sunday, February 6, 2011

Birthday

I am the luckiest girl alive. I had a wonderful birthday. Flowers, gifts and fantastic food were just small tidbits of the fun I had with my family.

Gray is so kind and let me shop for clothes. He let me eat at my favorite restaurants. I am spoiled.

I am also looking forward to my Kindle which should be arriving soon. I have been reading a lot and I am excited to be able to read three books at once more efficiently. I ordered a Kindle cover on Etsy just yesterday.

And I still can't get over how much I love rainbow chip frosting. Put that on any cake and I am a happy girl.

Rock Band still isn't old. I have forgotten my passion for it.

February doesn't last for very long but I must say it has turned out to be one of my favorite months. Not because of my birthday but because Graydon and I were engaged two years ago on my birthday. We've come so far...we have a little dog named Lucy now!

It's been a stressful week or two but Gray made me feel especially important. I suppose that's how our birthdays should make us feel. Gray surprises me every day. I really hope I can catch up to him on his unselfishness.

Love you, Gray.

1 comment:

Michelle Pearson said...

This weekend was awesome. I'm happy we could spend so much time together!